Friday, January 11, 2008

Reconfiguring my e-Portfolio

The work on my e-portfolio has been lagging. A part of the reason for this is due to a re-conceptualization of my work and further grounding of my interests in natural resource management and sustainable development.

This means that several of the sub-sites that were built as placeholders for future content don't necessarily apply as they did once before. Though the structure is still relevant the content suggest either an expansion or pruning of the domains currently described on the site. The topics of interest should reflect my current research focus and not necessarily some arbitrary domains of inquiry.

I also need to list the partners and projects that I’m currently working. So it seems I have a to-do list for this evening and weekend.

No comments: