Saturday, August 25, 2007

New Commitment....

So I am going to try and showcase a pattern a day from the Liberating Voices! project. While the idea is to promote the visibility of the project it is also to help me remember patterns that I find to be relevant to the work of participatory planning and sustainable development practice.

The first of these may be an obvious high-level pattern, and yet I think that obviousness speaks to the beauty of these patterns; yes they are obvious and yet we tend to forget the fundamental lessons these patterns attempt to teach. So I would think it necessary to continually review these pieces of collective knowledge in order for us as individuals to remain cognizant of the possibilities that could help us design a sustainable world.

This pattern was written by Jennifer Frankel-Reed titled: "Earth's Vital Signs"

No comments: